Electrical Transmission in Multiple Coordinate Systems by Eric Dollard – This is the sequel to The Extraluminal Transmission Systems of Tesla and Alexanderson. This is the deepest Eric Dollard has ever gone to develop the theoretical basis for longitudinal propagation, which is not subject to the inverse square law. There is also no velocity to its propagation and therefore no association to light speed. If you ever saw the classic Borderland videos on Tesla’s Longitudinal Waves, this presents diagrams, math and more information that you can ever hope for if you want to experiment with the analog Longitudinal networks on your own! Release date – August 15, 2016. Learn more: Electrical Transmission in Multiple Coordinate Systems
- 2023-12-16 Live Eric Dollard Zoom Call with Aaron Murakami
- 2023 July – Colorado Springs Tesla Transformer – Extended (Part 2) – Adrian Marsh PhD, Eric Dollard, Aaron M
- 2023 July – Golden Ratio Discharge Experiments – Extended – Adrian Marsh PhD, Eric Dollard, Aaron M
- Electrodynamic Seismic Forecasting Station – Live Feed
- 2023-06-24 Live Eric Dollard Zoom Call – Adrian Marsh PhD, Griffin Brock, Hakasays & Aaron Murakami
Meet Eric Dollard Live!
Come see Eric Dollard present at the Energy Science & Technology Conference