Eric Dollard’s presentations at the 2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference now available!
View all of Eric’s books and presentations
Recent blog posts
- ERic Dollard’s Music TelevisionHere is a brief overview of something Eric Dollard has experimented in the past and it is a fun way to visualize sound with a “3D” looking anima that is synchronized with music. His newer version isn’t built but he gives a walk thru. Please donate to EPD Laboratories, Inc., 501(c)3 non-profit – all donations … Continue reading ERic Dollard’s Music Television
- Eric Dollard discusses Versor algebra part 3 and/or fortescue part 2This video is from a visit to EPD Laboratories, Inc. down in Nevada early October 2020. Eric Dollard is discussing the material coming together for Versor Algebra 3, which is related to his upcoming presentation on Fortescue, which would be part 2 coming to the 2021 Energy Science & Technology Conference. You can learn more … Continue reading Eric Dollard discusses Versor algebra part 3 and/or fortescue part 2
- 5kw am transmitters – future large-scale cosmic induction generatorHere is a video walk thru of two large 5kw AM transmitters that will be used for large-scale Cosmic Induction Generator experiments but they’re not limited to that. It will be for ground transmission and many other Tesla experiments. Watch the video below and make sure to donate to EPD Laboratories, Inc. to help support … Continue reading 5kw am transmitters – future large-scale cosmic induction generator
- RCA Receivers for Earth StereoIn October, several of us went down to EPD Laboratories, Inc. to help clean and organize the shop. It was quite a chore – when we arrived, there were two large RCA Receiver sets that were delivered there a few weeks before. Special thanks to Christian Weber of Advanced Shelter Systems, Inc. for picking these … Continue reading RCA Receivers for Earth Stereo
- Cosmic induction generatorThis is a project that I (Aaron Murakami) have been working on for a while. It is engineered by Eric Dollard and built by myself mostly from scratch. Jeff Moe helped with machining some of the parts but most is hand fabricated with hand tools on my work bench. There are multiple applications for the … Continue reading Cosmic induction generator