This is a recording of a live Q & A call with Eric Dollard a few weeks after his 5 hours landmark presentation was given at the 2018 ESTC (Energy Science & Technology Conference).
Some of the topics that you will learn about on this call include:
- Faraday’s Tubes
- How the Faraday Tubes creates magnetism in a permanent magnet
- Faraday Tubes in relation to the Lakhovsky MWO
- What Zero Sequence Currents Are
- The massive amount of ground currents caused by the degenerated grid
- How and why you could be shocked from the neutral in electrical systems in homes or businesses
- How AC is not sine waves anymore but are very dirty and distorted all across the country
- EMP vulnerabilities of the grid
- How to protect your electrical system with isolation transformers
- Frequency ranges for receiving telluric signals and how to build your own simple receiver
- How magnetic flux in a transformer is longitudinal
For a copy of the actual presentation, visit: https://emediapress.com/shop/history-theory-practice-electrical-utility-system/
Download the NVE-1 report here: https://ericpdollard.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/epd-nve1.pdf
EPD Laboratories, Inc. is a 501(c)3 non-profit charitable corporation so all donations are tax deductible. Please visit the right column, you can donate by PayPal or you through the mail. Anything you can donate would be greatly appreciated and is very much needed at this time.
Please share this call with your friends using the share links below.